The Gala Wedding Dresses website automatically creates the statistics of particular pages in the https://galasuknieslubne.pl domain. The statistical data may be used to improve our website. By following the visiting trends of particular pages, we can more precisely adapt the topics of particular sites to the expectations of our customers and visitors. We may process the following information in this respect: the Internet Domain and the IP address of the Users visiting our websites, entry date and time, the names and number of pages viewed by the User.
The mechanisms in place do not infringe on the rules of keeping the anonymity of the Users visiting our site. Gala Wedding Dresses does not communicate any information about operating systems, IP addresses or computer names to any third parties.
Such data are stored in server logs and they may only be used if the User undertakes any undesired, unlawful activities. In the event of any circumstances or events clearly suggesting that law has been breached, the case will be reported for criminal investigation.
Information notice regarding data processing:
Pursuant to Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), please be informed that:
1) Gala Wedding Dresses, ul. Wrzosowa 2, 09-472 Słupno, is the Controller of your personal data.
2) Should you have any doubts connected with the processing of the data that concern you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (you may specify another contact address for that purpose – this is up to you)
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending replies to the queries posted in the contact form, proposals and commercial information, for the purpose of marketing the products and services of Gala Wedding Dresses or for order processing purposes (provided that such consent has been granted) under Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) (GDPR).
4) The following of your personal data are processed: first and last name, contact details (e-mail), contact details essential for product dispatch.
5) Your personal data are not shared with other Recipients unless this is necessary to perform our obligation towards you (e.g. send the products via a courier service); if this is the case, your data may be shared in accordance with the applicable laws.
6) Your personal data shall not be transferred to any third country.
7) Your personal data shall be retained until you withdraw the consent to the processing thereof.
8) You shall have the right of access to your data and the right of data rectification, erasure, restriction of access, data portability, the right to object to data processing and the right to withdraw the consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing done based on the consent before its withdrawal.
9) If you decide that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office.
10) You give your data freely but if you fail to do so, the Controller may refuse to complete the activities covered by the consent.
11) Your data shall not be subject to automated processing or profiling.
12) Pursuant to Article 21(4) of the GDPR, please be informed that you shall have the right to object to the processing of the personal data that concern you. File the objection by e-mail to the contact details specified in clause 2.
Gala Suknie Ślubne